Your son/daughter has applied to be a Senior Ambassador for Brittany Bailey Photography. Please read through the contract and fill it out to acknowledge your acceptance and receipt.
- Arbitration: All disputes arising under Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a judge in West Virginia courts and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $1000.
- Cancellation: If client and Senior Representative fails to appear for complimentary session, there will be no session rescheduled. If client is late, it will be the discretion of the photographer (Brittany Bailey) to allow the representative to participate.
- Client’s Usage: Client and Senior Representative may use the watermarked image(s) used online as a profile photo on websites. Removal of watermark will result in legal action as stealing a copyrighted image. These watermarked images will not be released to you for printing.
- Contest Permission: Client grants permission for their child (under the age of 18) to enter Senior Representative Search for Brittany Bailey Photography and understands the terms of the contest as well as responsibilities as a chosen senior representative. Client agrees that images may be posted online and their child has permission to act as a senior representative for Brittany Bailey Photography if chosen.
- Copyright: The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client and Senior Representative or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
- Expectations: As a representative of Brittany Bailey Photography, your child is expected to treat this much like a part time job. This includes, but is not limited to the following: advertising on behalf of Brittany Bailey Photography, using Brittany Bailey Photography as the sole photographer for senior portraits, consulting with Brittany Bailey Photography on any appearance or portrait ideas, and a positive, clean outlook on life.
- Miscellany: This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default here under shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Payment: Client and Senior Representative is not obligated to purchase any products from their complimentary sessions. An image disk with 10 edited images, various unedited images, and a print release form will be available for purchase for $50.00 per session. There is no fee for entry into this model search.
- Photographic Materials: All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer.
- Termination: Brittany Bailey Photography reserves the right to terminate the ambassador at any given moment. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: representation of another photographer during their senior year of high school, inappropriate behavior with the photographer in person or online, or the participation in illegal activities such as underage drinking and the possession of an illegal or controlled substance. Justification for termination is not required to be disclosed.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Virginia. The parties have read this Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties.