WHAT IS THE SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM?
Brittany Bailey Photography's Senior Representative Program model search is underway! Every year, hundreds of students apply for this senior representative program! It's a wonderful opportunity and experience to add to your senior year. Brittany Bailey is seeking male and female ambassadors from various schools in the Southern West Virginia area to act as model representatives. Throughout the year, you may see your images on marketing materials, signs and anything else where we think you would look great! Senior Ambassadors do their very best to represent Brittany Bailey as a person and Brittany Bailey Photography as a business all throughout their senior year. A senior ambassador's main goal is to encourage classmates, friends, and seniors in their area to book their photos with Brittany Bailey Photography!
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are currently an upcoming senior in high school, we want you to apply! All you have to do as a model for me, represent my business on social media as well as in your school, and tell your friends about it. No, you don't have to be a supermodel or have any modeling experience... just be an outgoing, fun spirited person! Everybody is model material at Brittany Bailey Photography! The program is only open to people who have social media! Facebook, Instagram, etc! You have to have at least a Facebook profile to apply. Almost every senior representative job you have is working for me online via Facebook and Instagram. Mainly Facebook!
WHAT DO AMBASSADORS RECEIVE?
Ambassadors for Brittany Bailey Photography will receive (1) ONE basic session for their portraits during their senior year. Images of your session, as well as a print release form, will be available for purchase at a minimal cost. This is considered an extra curricular activity and looks great on job and college applications! We have had many Brittany Bailey Ambassador Alumni contact us and tell us how great the ambassador program looked on their applications! You will be an official model/representative of myself and my business.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME AS AN AMBASSADOR?
As an ambassador, you are expected to treat this position similar to a part time job. This includes, but is not limited to, upholding the following:
- A positive, clean, fun, energetic outlook on life. We reserve the right to IMMEDIATELY terminate you if it comes to our attention that you have participated in any activities which could be deemed harmful to our reputation here at Brittany Bailey Photography.
- Advertising for Brittany Bailey Photography through word of mouth, distribution of rep business cards, and social media.
- Brittany Bailey Photography MUST be the sole photographer of your senior pictures. If you utilize a secondary photographer, we reserve the right to terminate you.
- Consulting with Brittany Bailey Photography and your parents, if necessary, on your senior session to help get to know one another.
- Posing for your Senior Portraits at your scheduled session.
- All social media jobs (Some jobs are as simple as sharing one of my advertisement posts or changing your profile picture(s).
HOW DO I ENTER?
It's very simple. Complete the online entry application found at the bottom of this page. We will evaluate your application to see if you qualify. Parents, you MUST sign the parent contract below for your child to be considered as a representative of Brittany Bailey Photography.
Thank you so much in advance! I can't wait to read your application! The chosen representatives will be personally contacted via Facebook.